I visited Amsterdam recently and took a little TFIOS tour! I started at the library where John wrote some of the book and then went on a hunt to find the places in the book and got to meet another Nerdfighter in the process!
When I go to Amsterdam, I’ll be doing this.
1. I want you as you are. Every scar, every pound, every last beauty mark you call defects. They are a part of you and therefore, a part of me.
2. I want you to stay an individual. If you want space, I’ll move stars and planets to give you what you need.
3. You matter to me; you mean something to everyone around you.
4. Hold my hand.
5. I want to build dreams with you. I want to talk ideas and aspirations, I want to draw the sky and fill it with the colours of your personality. We’ll paint the world around us together.
6. Kiss me like it’s our last.
7. I will be there for you until you don’t need me anymore, always.
i want to get so good at giving sly digs that you dont even realize i insulted you until like a week later when you randomly start crying while eating breakfast
no but what pisses me off is when parents dont let boys and girls hang out as friends like especially when it comes to sleepovers
like no i dont want his dick in me i want to sit on my floor and throw board game pieces at him when i lose
finally someone said it